When product is defined in a marketing context, it is _________.
The total product experience
Combining all the products offered by a company is called the ___________.
The product life cycle (PLC) for a particular product has
More than one life cycle—industry and brand life cycles
4. The objective in the introduction phase of the product life cycle (PLC) is to _______________.
C. Build market awareness for the product, leading to trial purchase
5. The essential marketing objective in the growth phase of the PLC is to ____________.
D. Differentiate the product from those of new competitors
6. In the _________ phase of PLC, sales continue to increase but at a decreasing rate.
7. Informing and educating the target audience about the product’s benefits, characteristics, and features is part of the communication strategy in the ___________ phase of the product life cycle.
8. In the introduction phase of the PLC it is important to _________.
A. Inform and educate the target audience about the product’s features and benefits
9. Generally speaking, the most dramatic increase in revenue occurs in the _________ phase of the PLC.
10. In the growth phase of the PLC, marketing communications _______.
C. Link the brand with key product features and highlight differentiation between competitors